Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 Months

Wow it is hard to believe that today it has been 2 months since he has been gone.  It still seems like it only happen not even a month ago.  I still miss him everyday.  I am doing better though.  I feel like I can make it though the day now.  I don't seem to get down as much as I was before.  I know I need to live my life for me and my kids.  He would be happy if I made a good life for us.  I know that if I stay depressed or dwell on him, he wouldn't be happy with that.  Even though he was my life along with the kids.  I did go through his stuff, but I kept his favorite clothes and things he had.  I let go his everyday stuff like his shorts and old work shirts.  I know that stuff was material things of him.  In my heart will always be him and my memories of him.  The material things being gone will never take away what is in my heart.  I did do something he would be proud of me for.  I pondered on going back to school when he was alive.  I wanted to get my Masters of Business Administration.  I enrolled in Florida Tech University to take online courses to achieve my goal.  I start on August 29th.  I know he is excited for me.  RIP my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment