Sunday, July 17, 2011
Stress
Why do I feel like I disappoint everyone? I try hard to do things. I don't have much motivation lately, because I feel like my motivation died with him. I know I need to get going for myself and my kids, but it is easier said than done some days. Everyday I feel like I fail my husband by not getting things done that needs to be done. Also I feel like I fail him when it comes to the kids. I feel like I may not be doing things the way he would have liked it to be done. I have so many mixed emotions. I am having a hard time believing in myself. Why do things have to be so hard? My life feels like it has been turned upside down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy you feel like your life has been turned upside down because it has. Amy you are a wonderful, strong, and loving mother. Your kids rely on you to show them how to deal with this tradgey. Anyone can say I would do this or that if it happened to me, however you have no choice. You make the decisions that you feel best work for your kids at the time the situations arise, no one is perfect. Sometimes we actually learn from the mistakes or wrong decisions we make, thats called life. I know Joey would be so proud of you for how you have dealt with everything. No one expects this to be easy and you shouldn't either. Believe in the fact that you are a mother to three beautiful children that look and most likely act like their wonderful father and let that be a reminder to you each day of how precious life is. Remember that he is with you each and every day, his memory will forever be with you and each and every persons life he walked through, he was a great man! I love you Amy and anything I can do for you I will be here, just pick up the phone.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!! He would be SO proud in how you handled everything! Other things....they will come in time.
ReplyDelete